PAK Army Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Cantt civil service jobs 2023
PAK Army Ordnance Depot, Gujranwala Cantt Civilian Jobs 2023 are declared in the Daily Express Newspaper. Heavy weapon Terminal Gujranwala Cantt is seeking applications for the posts of LDC, Civilian Mechanical Driver, Carpenter, Fireman, Mali, and Sanitary Worker.
Applicants having Metric and Primary education can apply. The accomplishment quota is divided on merit, Sindh ( urban), and local Gujranwala division. Read the complete details on this page for more information and the application operation.
Interested applicants send their applications on the ordered application form along with all essential documents to the given address. Only ranked applicants will be called for a test/interview. The age limit is 18–30 years for civilians, while for retired forces person the age limit is 45 years.
Details of PAK Army Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Cantt Jobs 2023
|Education||Metric / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Organization||PAK Army Ordnance Depot, Gujranwala|
|Address||Assistant Commandant Ordnance Depot Gujranwala|
- LDC (BS – 09)
- Civilian Mechanical Driver (BS – 04)
- Carpenter (BS – 03)
- Fireman (BS -2)
- Mali (BS – 01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS -01)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Metric with 30 wpm typing speed
- Applicable experience in the same disciplines
How to Apply
- Interested applicants send their applications on the ordered form to the below address.
- All educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, CV, and three passport-size photographs were attested along with the application form.
- Reference the post-applied name on the top of the envelope.
- Government employees should refer through the proper channel.
- Applications must be submitted by 08 January 2023.
Commandant of the Ordnance Depot, Gujranwala Cantonment
PAK Army Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Cantt Jobs 2023 Advertisement