Ministry of Planning Young Development Fellows Program 2022 1st Batch Apply Online:
|Posted On||02 June 2022|
|Education||Master Degree / Professional Degree / PHD Degree|
|Last Date||15 June 2022|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Organization||Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives|
|Address||Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives|
List of Fields:
- Economic / International Economic
- Social Sector
- Performance Management & Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Information Technology
- Urban Planning
- Industrial Management
- Project Management
- Project Appraisal
- Public Policy and Governance
- Development Communication
- Infrastructure Development
- Financial Analysis/ Management
- Water Management
- Between 21-30 years of age
- Hold Ph.D/Master/ professional degree (at least 16 years educational qualification) from a reputable foreign or local university in the fields mentioned above.
- Preferably, some relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
- Has not joined the first phase of the YDFs program.
Advertisement Ministry of Planning Young Development Fellows Program 2022
Terms of Reference TORs:
- Display a commitment and passion for national development.
- Possess outstanding academic and /or professional credentials.
- Exhibit excellent team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated talent in the domain of their interest.
- Demonstrated passion to leran things beyond the prescribed curriculum.
- Personal and Interpersonal Communication.
- Involvement and achievement in extra-curricular activities, creativities and innovation.
- Performance in interviews.