Punjab Govt Jobs at Punjab Population Department The Latest Advertisement is announced in the daily Nawae waqat newspaper. The number of vacancies carries the posts of Data Analyst (BS -17). All candidates who possess a Punjab domicile can apply for this post. A master’s degree in statistics, economics, or computer science is the minimum qualification.
The Punjab Population Department is seeking applications for a data analyst position. The age bound is 23 to 30 years. Candidates interested in the Punjab government jobs should not miss this opportunity. Get the complete information of Govt of Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022.
Punjab Govt Jobs at Punjab Population Department Detail
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Population Department|
( Last date)
|No of Posts||01|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Nawae – Waqat|
|Address||Directorate of Training Research & Production Population Department, Punjab|
Name of Vacancies
- Data Analyst ( BS – 17)
- Master’s Degree ( Stats, Economics, Computer Science)
Two years of relevant experience is also required besides the above qualifications. They have provided all the details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
How to Apply
- Candidate should send their applications to the below address.
- With the application were all attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and two recent passport-size photographs.
- Mention the WhatsApp number that is active in the application.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should bring the original documents and one set of copies of the documents.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Please read and follow all the details in the advertisement.
- The deadline to apply is October 22, 2022.
Project Directorate of Training Research and Production Population Department 65-H ( II ) Model Town Lahore
Punjab Population Department Jobs Advertisement